You have a few options. Click on any of the options below to find out more detail about each product offering. Here are few business principles which will help and guide you:
CORE BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
- Every day, your organisation competes with other organisations to survive and succeed. Your competitors have the same goal as you: to win. This is why you need to think carefully about how you’ll get ahead – you need to develop a winning strategy.
- It’s hard to do this. If you get your strategy wrong (and this includes not thinking about strategy at all), you’ll fall behind your rivals, and you may never recover your position. However, get strategy right, and you can pull ahead of the competition.
- It is highly recommended that all organisations utilise a skilled outside facilitator for a full-scale strategic planning process so that:
- There is a designated (assigned) person to keep order, to prevent issues from being personalised, and to keep the process on track without becoming emotionally involved.
- Everyone else is freed up to get involved in the process without worrying too much about process issues.
- A skilled person is available to deal with conflict that may arise so that it is handled constructively rather than destructively.
- Someone with specific organisational expertise is available to raise issues and prevent the organisation/project from avoiding difficult issues.
- Someone with extensive experience is available to offer insights, ideas and an outside perspective.
- Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple – Richard Branson
- An internationally published business book, Strategy is E.A.S.I®, a simplified, straightforward method of understanding and implementing strategic thinking.
- Strategy “Think Tank” sessions – available as a full day program, (and soon to become a certified eLearning experience)
- Strategic “Deep Dive” planning sessions – a three day, facilitated session taking using corporate strategy principles and demystifying them through the E.A.S.I® approach.
Please contact us